If you’re looking for an easy way to record what’s going on on your computer screen, you’ve come to the right place. Screen recorder apps let you create simple videos of whatever is happening on your monitor at the time so that you can share them with friends and family or keep them for later use. Here’s everything you need to know about this useful piece of software:
What is a screen recording app?
A screen recorder app is a program that records your computer’s screen.
Screen recorders can be used for many things, including video tutorials, game tutorials, and more. Common uses of screen recording software include:
- Creating videos for YouTube or other platforms
- Video feedback for a student or employee (e.g., showing them how to use a new program)
How to use a screen recorder app
- Download and install the app.
- Launch it, then press “Record.” Choose the screen recording mode you want to use (full screen or specific window).
- Make sure your device’s microphone is on so you can hear your voice while you talk about what’s happening on your screen.
- Press “Record” again to start recording! It’s easy—just keep pressing it when you’re done with each section of the video until you reach the end of what needs to be recorded.
Recording straight from your mobile’s camera
Screen recorders are available on all major mobile operating systems: Android, iOS, and Windows. They’re also available for desktops running Windows 10 or macOS. Some apps even allow you to record video directly from your computer’s camera without any additional hardware.
Screen recorder apps are easy-to-use tools that can help you create high-quality videos showing how to use a new piece of software or explaining how some action works in a game. Suppose you want to create tutorial videos for your audience or show off your gaming skills (or both). In that case, this tool will be invaluable in helping you get started with making videos quickly and efficiently!
Which platforms does the screen recorder support?
There are two main types of screen recording apps:
- Screencast apps that work on your computer, tablet, or phone. These include apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. They also support Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud. Examples include Camtasia Studio, Snagit (Mac only), Jing (Mac only), and QuickTime Player.
- Screen recorder apps that work on iOS and Android devices only (in most cases). These include AirShou, Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Free Edition, AZ Screen Recorder Super Quality (Android only), iRec Pro HD Video Screen Recorder, Mobizen Desktop Game Recorder (iOS & Android)
Screen recording software makes it easy for anyone to record videos on their screen.
If you’re looking for the best screen recorder app, you’ve come to the right place! Screen recording software makes it easy for anyone to record videos on their screen. It is a great way to show others how to do something, or it can also be used for training. Even if you just want to create tutorials or walkthroughs, this is also an option with screen recorder apps.
Now you have a better idea of what’s available and how to use it. If you’re still unsure which screen recorder app will suit your needs best.